The Best pcie gigabit ethernet of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for pcie gigabit ethernet but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 pcie gigabit ethernet in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802. 3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging Supports power down/link down power saving DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802. 3, 802. 3U, 802. 3ab, 802. 3x, 802. 1Q, 802. 1P, csma/CD, TCP/IP interface: 32-bit PCIe 1. 0a transmission rate: 10/100Mbps for half-duplex mode; 20/200/2000Mbps for full-duplex mode
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M)
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M)
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- Gigabit PCI network card suitable for any phi-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking. And maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction. Up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Network adapter card fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. You can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a Pie slot. Additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Network Controller Card Chipset is RTL8111F. Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging.
- Gigabit network card fully compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards. Supports a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. (You can download driver From EDUP website
- Network card: If you are not satisfied with this network card, Please feel free to Contact us via email: message or 18033060667@163. We will offer you a full refund or new replacement.
- Controller(s): Intel 82576, Compare to Intel E1G42ET
- Dual RJ45 Ports (10/100/1000Mbps)
- PCIe v2.1 (5GT/s), x1 Lane
- Cable Type: Category-5, up to 100 m
- Operating Systems Support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Novell Netware, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS, Novell ODI, OS 8 or laster, SCO Open Server, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8, Sun Solaris x86, OS Independent, Vmware ESX;(Does not support VMware ESXi 7.0 or above.)
- [Original Intel 82576 Chipset]: Equipped with original Intel 82576 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable. Equal to Intel E1G42ET PICE Card.
- [Convert PCIe Slot to Dual RJ45 Ports]: PCI Express 2.1. 2.5 GT/s x1 Lane. Compatible with x1, x4, x8, x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express slots.
- [OS Compatibility]: Support Windows 10/8/8.1/7, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS. Driver can be downloaded from Intel website: https://downloadcenter. intel. com/product/50281/-82575EB
- [Platform Usage]: Adds two 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet ports to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement
- [In the Box]: Dual-port gigabit network card, low-profile bracket, screw, screw driver. With standard bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
- QUAD SFP+ ADAPTER: 4 ports on SFP+ network card can provide redundancy, or be aggregated for demanding applications; Data Center Bridging (DCB), virtualization incl. VT-c, SAN & iSCSI offload support
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps per port | 4 SFP+ Ports, MSA Compliant | Intel XL710| MMF & SMF Fiber Support | PCIe 3.0 x8 | PXE Boot | 9K Jumbo Frames | Link Aggregation | VLAN | Full profile | 2 Yr. Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits to validate performance; converged network adapter is compatible w/ leading servers like Dell PowerEdge, HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem
- FLEXIBLE: Use MSA compliant SFP+ module or direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/leading brands of switches, routers, & devices like Cisco & HPE
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: Fiber LAN card compatible w/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions); VMWare ESXi 5.0, 5.1+
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Jackson, Mike (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 05/04/2015 (Publication Date) - MindShare Press (Publisher)
How Do You Buy The Best pcie gigabit ethernet of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great pcie gigabit ethernet? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching pcie gigabit ethernet, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest pcie gigabit ethernet available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for pcie gigabit ethernet that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an pcie gigabit ethernet?
- What benefits are there with buying an pcie gigabit ethernet?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective pcie gigabit ethernet?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any pcie gigabit ethernet, much less the best one?
- Which pcie gigabit ethernet are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about pcie gigabit ethernet?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding pcie gigabit ethernet, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for pcie gigabit ethernet, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible pcie gigabit ethernet. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an pcie gigabit ethernet buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available pcie gigabit ethernet currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of pcie gigabit ethernet has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an pcie gigabit ethernet?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your pcie gigabit ethernet.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade pcie gigabit ethernet objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their pcie gigabit ethernet.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an pcie gigabit ethernet, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an pcie gigabit ethernet is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining pcie gigabit ethernet information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding pcie gigabit ethernet is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.