The Best pcie gigabit ethernet card of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for pcie gigabit ethernet card but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 pcie gigabit ethernet card in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- High quality: Use RTL8111G x 4 high-performance main control chip, stable performance, and good compatibility. It is suitable for multiple market segments and emerging applications, such as desktop, mobile, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications.
- Imported alloy heat sink: The advanced Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. What're more, lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.
- The 4-port gigabit ethernet adapter is compliant with the PCIe 2.0 standard and features support for Jumbo Frames and 802.1q VLAN tagging as well as Wake on LAN (WoL). Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps capable Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.1 802.3 ab/u/x standards.
- Wide Compatibility & Safety: Compatible with Windows XP/10/8.1/8/7, LINUX, NAS, Works with PCI Express X1, X4, X8, X16 slot. Includes an optional low-profile / half-height bracket that can be used for installation into a standard or small form-factor computer chassis.
- Industry Leading Suppor: 1-Year Warranty and Free Lifelong technical support and 30 days package return. If you have any question or suggestion about our product, We will give you the most professional answers within 24 hours.
- Gigabit PCI network card suitable for any phi-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking. And maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction. Up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Network adapter card fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. You can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a Pie slot. Additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Network Controller Card Chipset is RTL8111F. Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging.
- Gigabit network card fully compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards. Supports a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. (You can download driver From EDUP website
- Network card: If you are not satisfied with this network card, Please feel free to Contact us via email: message or 18033060667@163. We will offer you a full refund or new replacement.
- Includes Low Profile Bracket
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Mac has built-in driver support for in OS
- No driver for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, nor derivative like FreeNAS
- Compatibility issue with some HP and Dell computers
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
- Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK (bulk)
- Equipped with original Intel 82576 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable. Compare to Intel E1G42ET.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa/XP, Linux, VMware ESX. (Does not support VMware ESXi 7.0 or above.)
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-5 and up to 100m for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.0. 2.5 GT/s X1 Lane.
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from Intel website. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 82576-2T-X1 1.25GbE PCI-E X1 Network Card (compare to Intel E1G42ET) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- 【RTL8125B Chip】Are you still worried about the compatibility of the network card and the motherboard? Realtek is the world's largest motherboard network card solution provider, with the most extensive compatibility capabilities. RTL8125B is the latest 2.5G network card chip.
- 【Turn PCIE into 2.5G Ethernet card】Generally, there will be multiple PCIE slots on the motherboard, make full use of them. Insert it into any PCIE slot (any PCIE x1, x4, x8 or x16), you can get a 2.5G RJ45 Lan card.
- 【Plug And Play】Plug and Play on Windows10. Provide the latest drivers for windows and windows server users. It can be downloaded from the CD or online. One-click driver installation, easy as ABC
- 【Easy Installation】Whether Micro ATX or Mini-ITX Computer case, it can be adapted. We provide Standard and Low-Profile Brackets to adapt to various computer sizes
- 【Customer Service】Although the installation is very easy, even plug and play. If you have any questions, don't worry, we provide you with 7x24 hours technical support service.
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS
How Do You Buy The Best pcie gigabit ethernet card of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great pcie gigabit ethernet card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching pcie gigabit ethernet card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest pcie gigabit ethernet card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for pcie gigabit ethernet card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an pcie gigabit ethernet card?
- What benefits are there with buying an pcie gigabit ethernet card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective pcie gigabit ethernet card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any pcie gigabit ethernet card, much less the best one?
- Which pcie gigabit ethernet card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about pcie gigabit ethernet card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding pcie gigabit ethernet card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for pcie gigabit ethernet card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible pcie gigabit ethernet card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an pcie gigabit ethernet card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available pcie gigabit ethernet card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of pcie gigabit ethernet card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an pcie gigabit ethernet card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your pcie gigabit ethernet card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade pcie gigabit ethernet card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their pcie gigabit ethernet card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an pcie gigabit ethernet card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an pcie gigabit ethernet card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining pcie gigabit ethernet card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding pcie gigabit ethernet card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.