The Best pci express sata card of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for pci express sata card but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 pci express sata card in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- ➤ PCIe to SATA 3.0 2 Port Expansion Card with a low profile Bracket and 2 SATA Cable
- ➤ Built in 2 SATA3.0 interfaces, Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps
- ➤ Support IDE or AHCI programming interface
- ➤ Compliant with Serial SATA version 3.0; Compliant with PCI-E 2.0 specification
- ➤ Connect 2 mass storage devices at the same time. Compatible with Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8(32/64 bit)/10/MAC/Linux OS
- PCIe to SATA Adapter can be used in Large chassis / small chassis.
- PCI-E Card Support IDE / AHCI programming interface.
- Compliant with Serial SATA version 3.0; Compliant with PCI-E 2.0 specification.
- This PCI-E to SATA 3.0 Extension Card Full speed of 6GBPS bandwidth transmission.
- Plug and play, supports hot-plugging.
- [Efficient] - You could add four 6Gbps/s SATA 3.0 devices to your computer with the PCIe SATA card and 4 SATA cables. Backward compatible to 1.5 Gbps/s and 3 Gbps/s
- [High Performance] - The 4 port SATA controller based on Marvell 88SE9215 chip, more stable and wider compatible. Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- [Support System] - The SATA expansion card supports Windows XP/ 7/ 8/ 10/ Mac/ NAS/ Linux OS, no driver required. Support install Windows OS from Win10 PE
- [For All PCs] - Our PCIe to SATA III 4 port expansion card comes with a low profile bracket and 4 SATA cables, compatible with most chassis on the market. Fit for PCIe X1/ X4/ X8/ X16 slot
- [Please Note] - You could make the system to boot from this SATA card but non RAID. BUT If your motherboard has RAID function, you could make a RAID with this SATA card
- PCIe to 2 Port SATA 3.0 Expansion Card, Support IDE/AHCI mode.
- PCI-E SATA Expansion ,Built in 2 SATA3.0 interfaces,Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps bandwidth transmission and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps.
- PCI SATA Controller Card,Compliant with Serial SATA version 3.0; Compliant with PCI-E 2.0 specification.
- SATA PCIE Expansion Card,Supports Hot Plug and Hot Swap, IDE / AHCI programming interface.
- PCI Express Raid Card,Support : Windows10/8/ 7 (32/64 bit)/Vista (32/64 bit)/XP/Server 2003/2008/mac / linux
- 6 Ports Adapter Card --- This PCIE SATA card allows you to add 6 SATA 3.0 6Gbps devices to your computer. You could make the system to boot from this SATA card but non RAID, (The RAID in INTEL is only for native SATA and can be grouped. It is an expansion card that cannot support third-party chips).
- Product chip --- Using the Marvell 88SE9215 + 1093 chip enhances heat dissipation, long-lasting high temperature resistance and more stable operation.
- Support system --- WINXP/ WIN7/ WIN8 /WIN10/ LINUX。
- Support interface： There is an available PCI Express X1 slot, while supporting PCI-E X2 /X4/ X8/ X16 (This SATA 3.0 expansion card is only suitable for motherboard slots via PCI-E . Do not apply to PCI slots).
- This PCIe 1X 6SATA expansion card contains Included 6x SATA cables and 1x 15pin SATA power splitter cable, make connection easier.（Synology can only recognize 4 disks）
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: Supports data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.x
- SATA Female to 4-pin Male Molex Power Cable provided
- Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10
- 1.The FS-S4-Pro is a 4-Ports PCI express to 6 Gbps SATA 3.0 expansion card. It allows users add 4X Non-Raid SATA 3.0 storage HDD/SSD on desktop computers by PCIE X1 interface.
- 2.Select the Marvell 88SE9215 the most stable Non-Raid PCIE SATA Controller solution. Will support plug and play on desktop PCs, Servers, MAC Pro and NAS systems.
- 3. Plug and Play on Windows Server 2019,2016,2012R2,2012,2008R2,2008,2003R2,2003(32/64),Windows XP,7,8.x,10(32/64bit), MAC OS 10.4.x,10.5.x,10.6.x,10.7.x,10.8.X,10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x,10.12.x,10.13.x, 10.14.x,10.15.x and most of Linux kernel systems.
- 4.Compliant with Serial ATA(SATA) Revision 3.1 specifications, auto switch to SATA 3.0 speed 6Gbps max. Backward compatible with SATA 1.x 1.5Gbps and SATA 2.x 3Gbps.
- 5.Warning: 1.This SATA card was set on AHCI Boot mode,make sure now PCs in AHCI Boot Up mode or will report Blue Screen Death.2.Please make sure users power supply unit(PSU) can provide 4X max SATA interface power supply.
- 【ADD 3 NEW USB 3.0 PORTS】The PCI Express card provides your standard, up-to-date desktop PC with 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports and 1 Type-C port for use with most USB peripherals. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and computers at high speed.
- 【INCREASE YOUR USB SPEED TENFOLD】 Your new PCIE USB 3.0 expansion card supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit / s. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Actual speeds limited by the operating system, setting of the connected device or the motherboard.
- 【SUPPORTS M.2 B-KEY INTERFACE AND SATA SSD】does not support M.2 M-Key interface and PCIe NVME / AHCI solid-state drive. Supports SATA III Solid State Drive like Samsung 850 EVO, 860 EVO, WD Blue 3D NAND, Crucial MX500.
- 【OPERATING SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY】Supports Windows XP / Vista / Server / 7/8/10, Linux. Windows XP, Vista, Server, Windows 7 and Linux are equipped with included drivers. No additional drivers are required for Win8 / 8.1 / 10. Please contact us to get the USB driver download link if required.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH PCI-E 3.0 MOTHERBOARDS】 backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0; fits any PCI Express x1, x4, x8 or x16 socket. Does not support PCI interface. Please do not use SATA connectors to connect to HDD / SSD, as these are used for M.2 SSD data transfer.
- Direct mounting of four 2.5" SATA III SSd / Hdd on board
- Built in Power Circuit, no Need SATA Power Connector
- 4 HDD / SSD are mounted as separate drives
- PCI-Express x1 Interface
- WindowsXP/Vista/7/8/10/Server 2008 R2/8,Linux 2.6.x, MAC OS
- Big Expansion: Provides seven external USB 3.0 ports for any PCI Express-enabled computer system for connecting additional external hard drives, CD/DVD drives, printers, scanners, webcams, game controllers, digital cameras, etc. to a computer system.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: Give you fast access to your files with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, at least 5 times faster than USB 2.0. Lightning fast to transfer HD movies, photos, music and more. Note: The actual transmission speed may be limited by the connected device.
- Good Compatibility: Support Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit) and more operating system; Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 / 1x devices; Comply with PCI Express x1 slot and versions above.
- Stable Power Supply: Equipped with a power management chip plus 15-Pin SATA power cable, which supplies 5V/2.4A power. Each port of the PCI-E card delivers 5W(5V/1A) power max. Devices, which require more than 5W power, may not be compatible with this USB expansion card. Note: It is mandatory to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
- What You Get: 1x USB 3.0 PCI-E expansion card, 1x 15-Pin to 2x15-pin SATA power cable, 1x CD driver, 1x installation screws and 1x user manual.
How Do You Buy The Best pci express sata card of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great pci express sata card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching pci express sata card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest pci express sata card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for pci express sata card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an pci express sata card?
- What benefits are there with buying an pci express sata card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective pci express sata card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any pci express sata card, much less the best one?
- Which pci express sata card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about pci express sata card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding pci express sata card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for pci express sata card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible pci express sata card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an pci express sata card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available pci express sata card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of pci express sata card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an pci express sata card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your pci express sata card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade pci express sata card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their pci express sata card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an pci express sata card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an pci express sata card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining pci express sata card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding pci express sata card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.