The Best internal optical drive blu ray of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for internal optical drive blu ray but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 internal optical drive blu ray in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Drive type Internal 16X Blu-ray Disc Rewriter, M-DISC Support. Access time : BD-ROM is 180 ms typ
- Interface: SATA (SATA 1.1a), Buffer Memory: 4 MB
- Operating System - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Blu-Ray Disc, DVD and CD Family Read/Write Compatible, Write and Read Quad, Triple, Double Layer BD-R Discs
- Sustained Rate: BD-ROM: 575.44 Mb/s (16x) max, DVD-ROM: 22.16 Mb/s (16x) max, CD-ROM: 7,200 Kb/s (48x) max
- Drive Type: Super-Multi Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
- BD-R SL/DL: 14X/12XDVD-R SL/DL: 16X/8XDVD+R SL/DL: 16X/8X
- CD-RW: 24X
- Buffer Memory: 4MB
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Fit For Xbox One
- Part Number: DG-6M1S-01B
- Size: 19.5cm x 15.5cm x 5.7cm/7.68" x 6.10" x 2.24" (Approx.)
- LG internal drive bundle includes a 1 pack of M-DISC BD, SATA cable, power connection cable, 4 mounting screws
- Laser-Etching Data. Etching the rock-hard data layer encased in the M-DISC requires more power than what's found in a typical optical disc drive
- M-DISC uses a non-volatile rock-like data layer, which is more durable than reflective organic dye-based layers found in conventional DVDs. It allows permanent data storage lasting up to 1000 years
- Burn speeds of 14x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R, Read speeds of 12x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R, DVD Dual Layer (DL) burn speed at 8x and read speed at 12x
- Operating system requirements : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8. Buffer size of 4.0MB with under-run prevention function embedded
- 16x BD-R write capability
- Write and read quad triple double layer BD-R discs
- Serial ATA technology
- M-disc support
- Buffer Memory 4MB buffer under-run prevention function embedded
- Pioneer internal drive bundle includes Cyberlink burning software and SATA cable
- SUPPORTED WITH M-DISC: compatible with M-Disc, a special disc that is treated with a super hard coat to prevent scatches and resist fingerprints for long-term data protection
- SMOOTH MOVIE PLAYBACK: PowerRead feature enables the drive to bypass obstructed areas of a disc and attempt to move forward quickly to the next available data point, resulting in smoother playback
- A SMARTER DRIVE: Enabled with Auto Quiet mode, the drive monitors and adjusts accordingly to high speed for fast data transfer and low speed for stable music/movie playback
- LONGER PRODUCT LIFE WITH IMPROVED DRIVE SOFTWARE: high-dustproof hardware and improved drive software reduces disc reading deterioration issues due to dust or cigarette smoke and prolongs the life of the optical disc drive about twice that of other conventional models
- Asus internal Drive bundle includes 1 pack of Blu-ray M-DISC BD and 4 mounting screws
- M-disc uses a non-volatile rock-like data layer, which is more durable than reflective organic dye-based layers found in conventional DVDs. Writing onto M-DISCS using an M-DISC supported drive allows permanent data storage lasting up to 1000 years.
- Operating System requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. Pentium D 945 (3.4GHz) or higher. 1GB RAM or more is recommended.
- Maximum burn speeds of 16x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R. Maximum read speeds of 12x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R. Maximum DVD Dual Layer (DL) burn speed at 8x and read speed at 12x.
- Bdxl support - up to 128GB data storage in one disc
- IMPORTANT - Must check original model number on laser lens/ carraige before purchasing.
- New and Original Sony Part. Circuit Board is not included as the drive only works with the original board.
- Model: KES-410A/ KES-410ACA/ KEM-410A/ KEM-410ACA. Inside most 160GB and some 40GB/ 80GB fat models.
- Installation requires the drive to be installed with the original Metal Case and Circuit Board.
- Nextec 1 Year Replacement Warranty and Free After Sales Support included with your purchase.
- Choose Free Shipping: Around 10 Days to US Continental address via USPS after shipping. It is an internal slim blu-ray reader/writer made by Panasonic. It is not retail product, so there is no original retail package or accessories like software, user manual, driver disc, or connecting cable.
- SATA interface, Tray-loading, 12.7mm in height. It supports laptop and desktop with 12.7mm optical bay. Supports Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS. Does not include original faceplate, this faceplate is flat, you can remove the original drive's faceplate to this drive.
- Supports 3D Blu-ray Disc playback, supports BDXL (100GB triple layer) disc. Supports Plug and play, easy to use. No drive and external power needed. Just plug it into the optical bay or replace the old drive, and the new blu-ray drive will be detected.
- It's not only a 3D blu-ray reader, but also a CD/DVD/BD writer / rewriter / burner for your computers. Allow you to watch movies, listen to music, create backup disc, install software or burn music/video/DATA disc. Support BD-R, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, BDXL, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-R DL, CD-R, CD-ROM, CD+/-RW, VCD discs.
- We offer one-year after sales service. More than ten years of experience in optical drives allows us to have the ability to provide you with premium quality products and lifetime professional tech support. We cherish your trust, please feel free to contact us.
- Blu-ray/DVD/CD read and write
- Tray-loading designed for laptop or desktop with open 9.5mm or 12.7mm slim optical slot
- Native 9.5mm design with included 12.7mm bezel adapter
- Supports Zero Power ODD and AACS. Supports Buffer Under Run Protection
- Complete retail pack includes SATA cable, screws, user manual and 12.7mm bezel
How Do You Buy The Best internal optical drive blu ray of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great internal optical drive blu ray? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching internal optical drive blu ray, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest internal optical drive blu ray available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for internal optical drive blu ray that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an internal optical drive blu ray?
- What benefits are there with buying an internal optical drive blu ray?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective internal optical drive blu ray?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any internal optical drive blu ray, much less the best one?
- Which internal optical drive blu ray are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about internal optical drive blu ray?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding internal optical drive blu ray, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for internal optical drive blu ray, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible internal optical drive blu ray. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an internal optical drive blu ray buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available internal optical drive blu ray currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of internal optical drive blu ray has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an internal optical drive blu ray?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your internal optical drive blu ray.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade internal optical drive blu ray objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their internal optical drive blu ray.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an internal optical drive blu ray, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an internal optical drive blu ray is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining internal optical drive blu ray information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding internal optical drive blu ray is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.