The Best interface supports all obd2 protocols of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for interface supports all obd2 protocols but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 interface supports all obd2 protocols in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Very important:Please accurately confirm that your car is not using the J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM communication protocol protocol before you buy it.This product is V2.1 Elm327,it can not support J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM communication protocol. But some cars of manufacturing use the J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM, so it can not work well with them.
- We provide 3 months quality , and we will give you a refund or send you a replacement if you are not satisfied with our product.The device works on OBD2 gasoline cars , and EOBD cars . Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches. - Wireless (Bluetooth) 5 ~ 10 meters.
- Notice: 1. NOT for iOS ! For iPhone & iPad, please choose "Wi-Fi for iOS and Android". 2. NOT for Diesel vehicles. 3. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
- Suitable for system: mainly used with Android system phones, also supports Symbian system phones, Windows system PCs and laptops. Compatible App: Recommended Apps are Torque Pro, Torque Lite (free), OBD Car Doctor (free), etc. on Google Play. Work with Android cellphone and tablet.
- How to use: Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port, start the car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for "OBDII" and pair with it (pin 1234), run the downloaded App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully. If you use the same OBD on 2 or more cars, you need to disconnect Bluetooth and close App when finish testing one car, and re-match the Bluetooth when you insert the OBD into another car.
- ☂【Obd2 Scanner】This OBD reader Supported system: IOS ( IPhone), Android, Symbian, Palm, pc, notebook, iPad and so on. All you need is a WIFI connection and you can diagnose car problems in seconds!
- ☂【Read & Clear】Elm 327 Wifi Interface can read and clear your vehicles code easily and quickly to determine the problem with your vehicle and get it fixed. Such as Vehicle Speed, RPM,Fuel Consumption Engine Coolant Temp,Fuel Pressure,Calculated Engine Load,Fuel Level , etc.
- ☂【Easy to use】The device comes with an insert to help you install and update drivers. Softwares are not included. They’re available though App Store, Play Store and official Forscan web site.
- ☂【Works on all car】This scanner works on All car models since 1996 and light trucks such as Ford F150. Connecting to your iPhone / iPod touch /iPad is made by WIFI connection in adHoc mode.Actual functionality of the device depends on car configuration.
- ☂【Guarantee】 Our products ensure safety and standardization. Each product has after-sales guarantee. If you haven't ROM, we can provide free software to download online. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- 【Compatible Apps】- Please scan QR code on package and download the flowing apps.Android apps: Torque Lite, Torque Pro. IOS Apps: OBD Auto Doctor, OBD Car Doctor, FourStroke, ODB Fusion. NOTE: Be sure to connect to the OBD with Bluetooth in the app settings. Please DO NOT connect OBD2 in the settings of phone
- 【Multiple Diagnostic Functions】- Display current sensor data including: engine speed, calculated load value, coolant temperature, fuel system status, vehicle speed, intake manifold pressure, timing, intake air temperature, airflow, throttle absolute position, oxygen sensor voltage/related Short-term fuel adjustment
- 【EASY to USE】- Just plug it into the OBD2 port of your car and turn on the ignition and you're ready to go. It doesn't need any batteries or charger. It can get the power directly from the OBD II data link connector in your vehicle. Then you can read / delete error codes. Find out why the engine light is on before you visit a mechanic. Save money by solving simple problems on your own
- 【Intelligent Scanning】- Scan the QR code of the packaging box. You can download the free application, connect the OBD2 adapter and at the same time cut in the car. The OBD II scan interface sends real-time data from your vehicle to your Android and iOS devices. Read generic and vendor-specific diagnostic error codes and indicate their meaning (more than 3000 definitions of generic codes in the database)
- Product type: Mini ELM327 V2.1 OBD2 II Bluetooth Car Auto Diagnostic Interface Scanner Tool.
- Support OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM.
- Wireless (Bluetooth) support 5~10meters. Software included for Palm, PDA, Mobile, Windows PC, Smartphone.
- For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (Check Engine light). Display current sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- 【OBDII Bluetooth 4.0 Scanner】- Mini OBD2 bluetooth 4.0 scanner with power switch for multi-brands CAN-BUS, as same as ELM327 bluetooth 4.0 with switch. Multi functional fault diagnosis scanner, suit for all 1996 and updated vehicles.
- 【Compatible Systems Support】- Supports all OBD2 protocol works on IOS, Android, Symbian, Windows operating platforms. Window: ScanMaster-ELM, ScanTool.net, PCMSCAN ELM, etc. IOS: Auto Doctor, Mini OBDII. Android: Torque, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, Auto Doctor, Mini OBD, EOBD, etc. Symbian: OBDScope.
- 【Intelligent Diagnostic Scanning】- Read diagnostic trouble codes and display current sensor data, over 3000 generic and manufacturer-specific code definitions. Show the real-time data of the engine, find out the fault cause, and save money and time to solve the problem.
- 【Easy to Connect】- Download the free application, connect to the OBD2 with bluetooth in the app settings. Plug OBD2 port in the 16-pin DLC and turn on the ignition to check the engine light. OBDII scan interface display data and error code. No batteries or charger, get power obtained directly from the vehicle connector.
- 【What You Can Get】- 1 Pcs OBD2 bluetooth 4.0 scanner with ON/OFF power switch. You can get 2 years friendly customer service, hassle-free return and money back policy. If you have any questions about connection or operation, please contact us by email. We will reply within 12 hours.
- 【Save Money】If you likes to make the repairs by yourself,OBDHELPU OBD2 will help you troubleshoot most car code, saves you a ton of money in diagnostic fees, give you the information of what is wrong with your car before you take it to the mechanic, and whether your vehicle is ready for emission test or not.
- 【More Durable】OBDHELPU WIFI OBD2 Pass EMC Certification, ROHS Certification and FCC Certification. Help to Read and Clear the engine light, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and instantly display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).Then you can know cars' status clearly like a Professional man.
- 【Easy to Use】OBDHELPU WIFI OBD scanner Only for WIFI connect ,NOT for Bluetooth, works on ALL 1996 and newer PETROL cars.Support IOS, Android and Windows devices and all OBD 2 protocols，You will need to use a 3rd party app with our scan tool. Paid App may give you more detail information，you can choose as the Instruction.
- 【Smart WIFI Scanner】Our WIFI OBD2 Reader can read & clear your Check Engine Light (CEL) & check your vehicle monitors, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing lights, Timing advance, Intake Air Temperature, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure. Professional level diagnostics at a truly reasonable price.
- 【Please Note】It can support all 12 V Gasoline car, can't support diesel car,Truck and 24V heavy duty cart, Hybrid or electric vehicles.Our OBD2 device will NOT read AirBag, ABS, TPMS or Oil Change lights as they are own private protocols.The number of parameters you can get，is depend on the vehicle manufacturer.OBDHELPU obd2 scanner doesn’t work with 1995 Ford Ranger, 2000 Sarum, 2000 Honda Civic, 2001 Altima, 2002 Dodge Neon, 2002 Acura, 2003 GMC, 2003 Ford, 2005 Toyota Vitz, Renault clio 2005
- 【Excellent Compatibility】- Compatible with all Gasoline vehicles in OBDII interface, which support 9 OBDII protocols: 1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud) 2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud) 3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud) 4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud) 5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud) 6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud) 7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud) 8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud) 9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud). (Not support Hybrid or electric vehicles)
- 【Suitable for system】 Mainly used with Android system phones, also supports Symbian system phones, Windows system PCs and laptops. Compatible App: Recommended Apps are Torque Pro, Torque Lite (free), OBD Car Doctor (free), etc. on Google Play.
- 【Smart Scanning】 Read diagnostic trouble codes, nonspecific and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 code definitions in the database).
- 【Easy to Use】Plug this OBD2 scan tool in your car's OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for "OBDII" and pair with it (pin 1234), run the download App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully
- Save time and money by finding out why the check engine light is on and fixing simple car problems by yourself! Read and clear check engine trouble codes, Check Engine Light using your phone or tablet and an OBD2 App.
- Widely Compatibility for Devices:Works with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in United States, vehicles in year 1996 and after are supported).Supports all OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM. (May not support some Hybrid or electric vehicles)
- Smart Scanning and Read:Scan the packing box QR codeyou can download App for free,Plug in the OBD2 adapter ,Trun on the car at the same time .The OBD II scan interface will quickly send data to your android & IOS device from your vehicle in real time.Read diagnostic trouble codes,both generic and manufacturer-specific,and display their meaning(over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Self-Diagnosis /Smart Scanning: Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure
- Easy to Setup: Download and install the APP, start car engine, plug OBD2 adapter into your car's OBD2 port, enable WiFi on your phone, search for "OBDII", run the App and connect it, then you could check the fault code.(also compatible with 3rd party apps such as Torque and DashCommand). Safe to leave plugged in, won't drain your car's battery. Support all iOS & Android & Windows smart devices. Recommend free "OBD Car Doctor " App for iOS; Support free "DashCommand","Torque Pro" App for Android
- Faster Shipping Services and Lifetime Warranty:You can expect delivery in 4-15 days.Lifetime warranty,7*24 hours early contact.Any issues,please feel free contact with us.We'll supply the friendly customer service to help you immediately
- INPA DCAN Fast magistral D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
- INPA K+CAN K+DCAN Car Diagnostic Tool Cable OBD USB Interface for BMW R56 E87 E93 E70
- INPA K+ CAN Standard BMW protocol (BMW OBD interface)
- INPA CABLE Full diagnosis of BMW from 1998 to 2008 models.
- INPA CABLE With LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 16Pin MINI VCI OBD2 USB Interface Scan Cable for Toyota - MINI VCI for TIS Techstream supports TIS OEM diagnostic soft ware and all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota since 1996, for diagnose, coding etc.
- PURCHASE NOTES - Mini VCI diagnostic cable compatible with Win XP/ Win7/ Win 10 32bit/64bit, and the installation need uninstall the Firewall and defender need to be closed in case it damages the software. = If the 64-bit driver automatically disappears when you install it, it means that computer's firewall and all anti software have not been closed or exited, please check these again and install again, V15 software download link: https://mega.nz/folder/By4FwSRS#tskn0O7h2DCheVvAP5wyeQ
- 16Pin OBD2 MINI VCI Diagnostic USB Cable Supported Protocols - K-Line ISO 9141, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4, SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, CAN 2.0B ISO 11898, CAN ISO 15765-4. Firmware version is V1.4.3, Techstream version V15.00.026.
- MINI VCI Cable Diagnostic Test Scanner Function - MINI VCI check engine light shut off, multi-language interface, freeze frame displays, internet updateable, user friendly and others function, heavy duty thick-shielded cable for best test results.
- What You Will Get - We offer mini VCI J2534 cable 24 month service, any questions about OBDII cable converter adaptor, please contact us, the Techstream software will be sent to you by Email, we will reply you within 12 hours. You will get a MINI VCI cable scan tool, with CD inside the package, include 1. Mini VCI Driver for TOYOTA _1.4.3. Techstream_Setup_V15.00.026. // TS_loader // The drive of 32bit.msi and 64bit.exe // The path // Install Video = please watch twice
How Do You Buy The Best interface supports all obd2 protocols of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great interface supports all obd2 protocols? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching interface supports all obd2 protocols, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest interface supports all obd2 protocols available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for interface supports all obd2 protocols that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an interface supports all obd2 protocols?
- What benefits are there with buying an interface supports all obd2 protocols?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective interface supports all obd2 protocols?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any interface supports all obd2 protocols, much less the best one?
- Which interface supports all obd2 protocols are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about interface supports all obd2 protocols?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding interface supports all obd2 protocols, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for interface supports all obd2 protocols, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible interface supports all obd2 protocols. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an interface supports all obd2 protocols buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available interface supports all obd2 protocols currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of interface supports all obd2 protocols has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an interface supports all obd2 protocols?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your interface supports all obd2 protocols.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade interface supports all obd2 protocols objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their interface supports all obd2 protocols.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an interface supports all obd2 protocols, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an interface supports all obd2 protocols is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining interface supports all obd2 protocols information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding interface supports all obd2 protocols is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.