The Best gigabyte gtx1080 of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for gigabyte gtx1080 but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 gigabyte gtx1080 in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Power by GeForce GTX 1080.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware- Motherboard with one or above PCI-Express x 16 slot
- Integrated with 8GB gddr5x 256bit Memory
- Boost: 1860 MHz / base: 1721 MHz in OC mode. Recommended PSU: 500W
- Boost: 1835 MHz / base: 1695 MHz in gaming mode.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware
- Support up to 8K Display @60Hz (Requires 2*dp1.3 connectors)
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1660 Ti integrated with 6GB GDDR6
- Windforce 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 6GB 192-bit GDDR6
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
- Size:90mm(we can state 85mm is right also) Thickness: About 10mm
- Mounting holes pitch:39.5MM*39.5MM*39.5MM
- Power plug:4pin
- Model:Long Cable 4Pin 4Lines T129215SU
- Compatible with following model cards: For Gigabyte GTX1080 gtx1070 Mini ITX Video VGA Cards Cooling,If Your Cooler Fan is 3Pin 3Lines,That Is Not OK For Your Card
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070. Power requirement: 500W
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR5 Memory 256-bit Memory interface
- Core Clock: OC mode boost Clock 1822 MHz, gaming mode boost Clock 1784 MHz
- Max digital resolution - 7680x4320@60hz
- Display connectors – DP1.4 x 3, HDMI 2.0b, dl-dvi-d
- Core Clock (MHz): 1746/1632 (Boost/Base) in OC Mode and 1721/1607 (Boost/Base) in Gaming Mode
- WINDFORCE Stack 3X 100mm Fan Cooling System with Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
- RGB Fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting with RGB AORUS LOGO Illumination Metal Back Plate
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 12+2 Power Phases. Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required on Aorus Website). SLI support-2-way SLI HB
- Core Clock (MHz): 1657/1544 (Boost/Base) in OC Mode and 1632/1518 (Boost/Base) in Gaming Mode
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 8+2 Power Phases
- Form Factor: ATX
- Brand ASUS, Series ROG, Model STRIX GTX1080 A8G GAMING
- Interface PCI Express 3.0, Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA, GPU Series NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series, GPU GeForce GTX 1080, Core Clock OC mode: 1695 MHz , Gaming mode: 1670 MHz, Boost Clock OC mode: 1835 MHz , Gaming mode: 1809 MHz
- Retail goods are with default Gaming Mode, OC Mode can be adjusted with one click on GPU Tweak II, CUDA Cores 2560, Effective Memory Clock 10010 MHz, Memory Size 8GB, Memory Interface 256 Bit, Memory Type GDDR5X,
- OpenGL OpenGL 4.5, HDMI 2 x Native HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 2 x Native DisplayPort 1.4, DVI 1 x Native DVI D, Max Resolution 7680 x 4320, Virtual Reality Ready Yes,
- Cooler Triple Fans, Power Connector 1 x 6 pin, 1 x 8 pin, HDCP Ready Yes, Max GPU Length 298 millimeter, Card Dimensions (L x H) 11.73 inch x 5.28 inch, Slot Width Dual Slot, Package Contents Accessories: 2 x ROG Cable Ties
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1660 integrated with 6GB GDDR5
- Wind force 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 6GB 192 bit GDDR5; 90 millimeter unique blade fans
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
- [HIGH CONDUCTIVITY]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
- The world's most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- 8 cores and 16 processing threads, bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support
- 4 4 GHz max boost unlocked for overclocking 36 MB of game cache DDR4 3200 MHz system memory specification
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform can support PCIe 4 0 on x570 motherboards
How Do You Buy The Best gigabyte gtx1080 of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great gigabyte gtx1080? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching gigabyte gtx1080, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest gigabyte gtx1080 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for gigabyte gtx1080 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an gigabyte gtx1080?
- What benefits are there with buying an gigabyte gtx1080?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective gigabyte gtx1080?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any gigabyte gtx1080, much less the best one?
- Which gigabyte gtx1080 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about gigabyte gtx1080?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding gigabyte gtx1080, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for gigabyte gtx1080, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible gigabyte gtx1080. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an gigabyte gtx1080 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available gigabyte gtx1080 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of gigabyte gtx1080 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an gigabyte gtx1080?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your gigabyte gtx1080.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade gigabyte gtx1080 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their gigabyte gtx1080.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an gigabyte gtx1080, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an gigabyte gtx1080 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining gigabyte gtx1080 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding gigabyte gtx1080 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.