The Best gigabit card of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for gigabit card but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 gigabit card in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 【RTL8125B Chip】Are you still worried about the compatibility of the network card and the motherboard? Realtek is the world's largest motherboard network card solution provider, with the most extensive compatibility capabilities. RTL8125B is the latest 2.5G network card chip.
- 【Turn PCIE into 2.5G Ethernet card】Generally, there will be multiple PCIE slots on the motherboard, make full use of them. Insert it into any PCIE slot (any PCIE x1, x4, x8 or x16), you can get a 2.5G RJ45 Lan card.
- 【Plug And Play】Plug and Play on Windows10. Provide the latest drivers for windows and windows server users. It can be downloaded from the CD or online. One-click driver installation, easy as ABC
- 【Easy Installation】Whether Micro ATX or Mini-ITX Computer case, it can be adapted. We provide Standard and Low-Profile Brackets to adapt to various computer sizes
- 【Customer Service】Although the installation is very easy, even plug and play. If you have any questions, don't worry, we provide you with 7x24 hours technical support service.
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS
- Product Type:Network Accessory
- Item Package Weight:0.181 Kilograms
- Item Package Dimension:4.826 cm L X12.446 cm W X16.002 cm H
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Includes Low Profile Bracket
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Mac has built-in driver support for in OS
- No driver for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, nor derivative like FreeNAS
- Compatibility issue with some HP and Dell computers
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- Add Gigabit Ethernet to a client, server or workstation through a PCI Express slot
- Single Port PCIe network adapter card with Intel I210-AT Chipset
- PCI Express Gigabit network card / PCI Express Gigabit LAN card / PCI Express Gigabit server adapter / Gigabit Network Card / PCIe Gigabit NIC
- Provides fully compliant 10/100/1000 RJ-45 Ethernet port through single PCIe slot
- PXE network boot support
- 2.5GBPS PCIE Network adapter: ORICO PCIe 2.5G Speed Multi-Gigabit Network Adapter supports data rate up to 2.5 Gbps in which increase business working efficiency by increasing the network speed. The transmission is more stable, and it is not easy to cause packet loss and distortion.
- PCI-E to RJ45 Ethernet Port: Network adapter card fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. You can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a Pie slot. Additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- Wide Compability: Gigabit network card fully compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards. Supports a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000 UEFI, Linux kernel up to 5.6 operating systems.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
- What you get: 1x 2.5G Gigabit PCI-E network card，1x low-profile brackets,1x Standard-Profile brackets,1x screwdriver, 2x Screw, If you are not satisfied with this network card, Please feel free to Contact us, our customer team will slove the problem for you within 24 hours.
- Add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI Express slot
- PCI Express Gigabit Network Card
- PCI Express Gigabit LAN Card
- PCI Express Gigabit Server Adapter
- Gigabit Network Card
- Controller(s): Intel 82576, Compare to Intel E1G42ET
- Dual RJ45 Ports (10/100/1000Mbps)
- PCIe v2.1 (5GT/s), x1 Lane
- Cable Type: Category-5, up to 100 m
- Operating Systems Support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Novell Netware, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS, Novell ODI, OS 8 or laster, SCO Open Server, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8, Sun Solaris x86, OS Independent, Vmware ESX;(Does not support VMware ESXi 7.0 or above.)
How Do You Buy The Best gigabit card of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great gigabit card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching gigabit card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest gigabit card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for gigabit card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an gigabit card?
- What benefits are there with buying an gigabit card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective gigabit card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any gigabit card, much less the best one?
- Which gigabit card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about gigabit card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding gigabit card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for gigabit card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible gigabit card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an gigabit card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available gigabit card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of gigabit card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an gigabit card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your gigabit card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade gigabit card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their gigabit card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an gigabit card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an gigabit card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining gigabit card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding gigabit card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.