The Best 4 port gigabit switch of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 4 port gigabit switch but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 4 port gigabit switch in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 【4-Port 78W POE】Designed with IEEE802.3af/at standard, Aumox POE ethernet switch can transmit network data and power at the same time. This gigabit switch offers a maximum 78W POE power output in total. Single-port POE power up to 30W, meets power supply requirements of various applications.
- 【Gigabit Ethernet】Aumox network switch features 100/1000 Mbps ports, enables ultra-fast wired connectivity and instant large files transferring. Unmanaged gigabit switch, easy to setup, plug and play.
- 【Reliable Fanless Metal Housing】Metal housing design makes the POE switch reliable to use in different use cases. Fanless design give you a quiet and noise free environment.
- 【One-Key VLAN】Supports one-key VLAN mode, and ports are isolated from each other. Effectively suppress network faults such as network storms, ensuring good network transmission performance and security.
- 【Intelligent Recognition】Intelligently identify whether the IP terminal supports power supply,protect powered device.
- DEVICE INTERFACE: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports; 1 x SFP slot; LED indicators; Wall Mount
- SWITCHING CAPACITY: This fanless unmanaged desktop switch offers a total switching capacity of 10 Gbps combined with the flexibility of fiber networking
- REAR FACING PORTS: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 x SFP slot in the rear with LED indicators covey port status
- TRAFFIC PRIORITIZATION: 802.1p QoS maintains your voice and video priority throughout the network
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: All metal TRENDnet switches come with lifetime manufacturer protection
- Power up to four IEEE 802.3af or two IEEE 802.3at devices
- IEEE 802.3bt or 4PPoE compatible via uplink
- Flush to Wall outlet for clean install and look. Fits standard electrical outlet receptacle / Single gang box
- Extends PoE an additional 300 feet - Allowing you to add four PoE devices anywhere on your network
- For Expert Technical Support from Austin, TX, please call 512 479 0317
- 【VLAN mode 】VLAN mode(Turn on the VLAN switch) support isolate 4 PoE+ port from each other. It is easy for this 4 port PoE switch to manage and maintain ,Prevent broadcast storms, Prevent data confusion, Wireless networking application data is more stable.
- 【Active poe switch with 802.3af/at compliant】STEAMEMO poe switches support poe devices and non-poe devices, But when connecting passive poe device or non-poe device,the switch can only transmit data and cannot power your device,so the connected device needs to be separately powered. Or you can use it with active poe splitter.
- 【4 gigabit poe switch@52W 】PoE switch with 4 1000M PoE port + 1 1000M Uplink port,1 x 1G SFP,4×PoE ports providing up to 30W per port, total PoE budget 52W.1 gigabit ethernet Uplink Port for connecting NVR and Internet , etc..
- 【4KV Lightning Protection】STEAMEMO PoE switch have professional lightning protection design-up 4KV port and power supply thunder prevents, with two levels of protection design respectively, effectively restrain the power of lightning from cable, which equivalent to give the entire network monitoring system with a security fence.
- 【AI Watchdog function of poe port】Turn on the VLAN switch,When the data or electrical transmission between the poe port and the terminal device is abnormal, the corresponding poe port of the device will automatically detect the problem and restart the connection.
- Provides 5 10/100/1000Base-TX ports,4 POE Ports (Ports 1-4), Each POE port output 30W max power
- Supports PoE IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Device (PD)
- Small size metal case ,Easy plug and play
- The POE ports can automatically detect and supply power for the IEEE 802.3af or IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Devices (PDs), like Voip Phone, PoE APs, IP Phones, IP cameras, etc.
- Surge protection for power port and data ports
- Product type :ELECTRONIC SWITCH
- Package dimensions :8.89 cm L x9.144 cm W x10.16 cm H
- country of origin :Taiwan
- 4 PoE+ Ports + 1 Uplink Port at 10/100/1000Mbps each
- 65W Max Power (up to 30W per port)
- Unmanaged Switch - Ports Automatically Detect Devices
- Compact Design with Internal Power Supply
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X and Non-Blocking Data Forward
- 【Flexible Full Gigabit 8-Port PoE Configuration】4x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 64W, together w/ 4x Gigabit Non-PoE Port for high-speed connections
- 【Easy Smart Management】Simple setup and monitor your network with easy-to-use web-based management interface and smart configuration utility.
- 【Network Segmentation】Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- 【PoE Auto Recovery】The switch automatically detects and reboots the dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices without the need for manual monitoring or resetting
- 【Plug and Play】Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- This accessories is compatible for Nintendo Switch
- Adds Gigabit network RJ45 interface to Switch, and supports 10/100/1000M wired internet access
- Speed up the game access time and play faster than other player
- Plug and play: plug it in USB 3.0 port of Switch dock, change Internet settings in the Switch, and switch off Wi-Fi connection
- LINK ACT indicator on Ethernet connector; Benefit: Solved unstable wireless connection; Signal strength; Security; Set an IP address manually
- Plug and play: Simple setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Versatile mounting options: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Silent operation: The Fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise sensitive environments
- Peace of mind warranty – Covered by an industry leading 3 year limited hardware warranty
- Energy efficient: Designed to optimize power usage, lowering its cost to operate; Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode
How Do You Buy The Best 4 port gigabit switch of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 4 port gigabit switch? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 4 port gigabit switch, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 4 port gigabit switch available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 4 port gigabit switch that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 4 port gigabit switch?
- What benefits are there with buying an 4 port gigabit switch?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 4 port gigabit switch?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 4 port gigabit switch, much less the best one?
- Which 4 port gigabit switch are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 4 port gigabit switch?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 4 port gigabit switch, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 4 port gigabit switch, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 4 port gigabit switch. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 4 port gigabit switch buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 4 port gigabit switch currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 4 port gigabit switch has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 4 port gigabit switch?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 4 port gigabit switch.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 4 port gigabit switch objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 4 port gigabit switch.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 4 port gigabit switch, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 4 port gigabit switch is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 4 port gigabit switch information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 4 port gigabit switch is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.