The Best 2bay nas of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 2bay nas but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 2bay nas in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 24/7 file server for your household to store share and backup personal data
- Award-winning DiskStation Manager (DSM) brings intuitive operation flow and reduces learning curve
- Access and share data with any Windows macOS and Linux computers or mobile devices
- Integrated media server to support multimedia content streaming. Freely access private cloud files on-the-go and back up mobile photos with iOS and Android apps
- Compatible Drive Type* (See all supported drives)-3.5 inch SATA HDD, 2.5 inch SATA HDD (with optional 2.5 inch Disk Holder), 2.5 inch SATA SSD (with optional 2.5 inch Disk Holder). Note- "Compatible drive type" indicates drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Intel Apollo J3355 2.0GHz dual-core CPU, and 2GB of RAM (expandable up to 4GB). Blazingly fast speed of 200 MB/s reading and 190 MB/s writing.
- AES hardware encryption engine encrypts shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 71,680 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.
- Real-time hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video streaming.
- Features an aluminum-alloy shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, good in heat dissipation. Compatible with 3.5" and 2.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA SSD. For better and stable performance, please use dedicated NAS hard drives.
- An affordable, high-performance 2-bay NAS optimized for home and SOHO users, running the latest TOS 4.2 operating system.
- ARM v8 quad-core 1.4GHz CPU with 1 GB RAM (NOT upgradeable), blazingly fast read/write speeds of more than 114 MB/s (RAID 0, SATA III 4TB NAS hard drives x 2).
- Supports Emby and Plex media servers, which keep your videos, music, and photos personal media beautifully organized,always ready for on-demand streaming to your PC, mobile device, smart TV, or games console.
- Compatible with 3.5" and 2.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA SSD. Each bay supports the HDD up to 18TB (Total of 36TB in RAID 0). For stable performance, dedicated NAS drives are recommended.
- Supports Docker, cloud drive sync, multiple backups, remote access and mobile app. Dozens of free applications;Ultra-quiet heat dissipation technology.
- AnnapurnaLabs AL-314 Quad-core 1.7GHz processor
- SIngle-port 2.5GbE
- SIngle-port 1GbE
- 3 X USB 3.2 Gen1 ports
- 4GB SODIMM DDR3L Memory (Max 8GB)
- TIER – Entry-level home / personal 2-bay NAS for storage and multimedia with 1.6GHz Dual-Core processor and 512MB DDR3 RAM. This NAS packs a power performance with up to 109MB/s read and 108MB/s write speed.
- FEATURES – Asustor Backup Plan allows you to automatically backup your data from any PC or MAC to your NAS. Asustor EZ-Connect allows you to connect to your NAS remotely from any computer or mobile phone. Asustor EZ-Sync turns your NAS into a real-time file syncing personal cloud space with file versioning.
- APPS – Over 200+ free unique apps for any home or business use. The apps offered cover a wide range of utility and features such as: server backup, cloud backup, anti-virus, media server, photo syncing, music and video streaming.
- FREE – Asustor offers 4 free IP camera licenses with all their NAS products. IP camera licenses can be used to setup IP cameras on your NAS for your home or business NVR / surveillance center without having to pay any service or monthly fees.
- WARRANTY – Asustor offers the best 3-year NAS warranty in the market. Asustor will repair or replace any unit that is hardware damaged during the 3-year period so you can feel worry free when using any Asustor product.
- A versatile entry-level 2-bay NAS for home and personal cloud storage
- Over 113 MB/s reading, 112 MB/s writing
- Dual-core CPU with hardware encryption engine. Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F)
- Everywhere access with iOS/Android/Windows ready mobile apps
- An integrated media server supporting multimedia streaming.Maximum Single Volume Size:16 TB
- Intel Celeron dual core 2.7GHz CPU with 2GB DDR4 RAM (expandable up to 8GB) for power user and enthusiast
- Compatible with 2.5" or 3.5" SATA SSD/HDD drives up to 36TB (18TB x 2). Expand as much storage as needed with ease
- 2 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Enable up to 150% faster performance and up to 5 Gbps in Link Aggregation mode
- Features HDMI 2.0a with 10bit 4K hardware decoding, HEVC decoding and VP9 10bit Profile2 decoding for overwhelming 4K HDR Experience
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Versatile 2-bay NAS for small offices and home users
- 64-bit quad-core processor, delivering sequential throughput at over 112 MB/s reading and 112 MB/s writing
- 2 GB DDR4 memory, 4 times the capacity than its predecessor
- 4K 10-bit H.265 video transcoding on the fly. Supported client- Windows 7 and 10, Mac OS X 10.11 onwards. Supported browser- Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10 onwards, Safari 10 onwards; Safari (iOS 10 onwards), Chrome (Android 6.0 onwards)
- Running on Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM). Maximum Single Volume Size:108 TB
- 2-bay NAS with optimal multimedia solution for home users
- 4K video transcoding on the fly with 10 bit H.265 codec support. Operating Temperature : 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F), Storage Temperature : -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)
- Up to 112 MB/s and 112 MB/s sequential reading and writing throughput, respectively
- Over 112 MB/s encrypted sequential reading throughput and 112 MB/s encrypted sequential writing throughput
- Powered by a 64-bit 1.4 GHz quad-core processor with 1 GB DDR4 RAM
- By default, two camera licenses are installed. By applying the license key on the Surveillance Station user interface, you will be able to set up and manage more cameras on the network.
- To find out the maximum number of IP cams supported on each Disk Station, please refer to the specifications of each model.
- Synology Surveillance Station has different billing methods for particular cameras, such as panoramic, multi-lens cameras and video server for analog cameras.
How Do You Buy The Best 2bay nas of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2bay nas? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2bay nas, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2bay nas available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2bay nas that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2bay nas?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2bay nas?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2bay nas?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2bay nas, much less the best one?
- Which 2bay nas are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2bay nas?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2bay nas, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2bay nas, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2bay nas. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 2bay nas buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2bay nas currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2bay nas has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 2bay nas?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2bay nas.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2bay nas objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2bay nas.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2bay nas, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2bay nas is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 2bay nas information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2bay nas is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.