The Best 2011 motherboard of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 2011 motherboard but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 2011 motherboard in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- [ High performance&stability&expansion ] Intel chips bring you high performance; 6 PCB layers show you excellent circuit signal anti-interference; Various slots(6 SATA3.0, one PICE X16, one PICE X1) make high scalability possible.
- [ Faster memory ] 4 memory slots support Four-channel DDR4 ECC memory up to 64 GB, realizing multi-tasking and working latest memory-intensive applications, etc.
- [ Blazing data transmission speed ] Two M.2 slots provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available.
- [ Compatibility ] Supports Intel Xeon E Processors and 7th Gen. Intel Core i / Pentium / Celeron Processors. If you use i7 series processors, please do not use REG ECC at the same time because they are not compatible with each other.
- [ Package and after-sales service ] Our items will be packed carefully with buffer to avoid any damage. Besides, you can always contact us for any problems. 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, we are here to troubleshoot for you!
- 100M network card, RTL8111H network card, dual indicator design is stable and fast, support diskless boot.
- DDR3 memory, support ordinary memory and for RECC server memory can not be mixed at the same time, four memory slots can be used separately, the main memory slot can be used normally.
- Full-board solid-state capacitor design, send power supply cooling block, which is more stable and durable than ordinary capacitors, and has good heat dissipation.
- SATA3.0 supports for RX series graphics card, high-speed interface, stable support for N card, A card full range of PCIE interface graphics card.
- The power socket has a 4-pin (in the middle of the board when only 4 pins are connected), and a 24-pin power interface power supply mode 7+1 phase.
- Dual socket R3 (LGA 2011) supports Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4/ v3 family; QPI up to 9.6GT/s
- Intel C612 chipset.System Bus: QPI up to 9.6 GT/s.
- Up to 2TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM , up to DDR4- 2400MHz ; 16x DIMM slots
- 3x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8, and 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 (in x8) slot
- Dual GbE LAN ports via Intel i210.
- Dual USB3.0 interface design, fast and high speed connection with the RTL8111F gigabit net-work card.
Four channels memory, can support ordinary and ECC server memory.
Integrated chip sound card/net-work card.
- One 8-pin power supply slot and one 24 pin power connector, 8-phase Power supply mode.
- Good heat dissipation. Easy and simple to install and remove.
- SATA interface: SATA3. 0*2, SATA2. 0*2
- CPU socket type: LGA 2011
- Motherboard model: X79G motherboard
- Memory capacity: 64G (16G * 4)
- USB interface: PS/2S*1, USB2.0*8
- ▲14 Phases, provide more stable power supply.
- ▲Dual processors, multi-core, full performance.
- ▲Sixteen channel memory, provide you faster gaming experience.
- ▲High efficient metal heatsink, good heat dissipation effect.
- ▲The motherboard model is for HUANANZHI X79-16D.The motherboard without CMOS battery.
- 8 x DIMM Slots, Quad-channel DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Support
- Digital 8+2 Phase Power Design
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (dual@x16; triple@x16/x8/x8); 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (@x8) + 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and NVIDIA 3-Way SLI support
- LAN featuring Intel 82579V Chipset
- Logic Board 2.4GHz Core i5 (i5-2435M) for MacBook Pro 13" A1278 (Late 2011)
- Intel C612 chipset
- Up to 512GB ECC DDR4 2133MHz LRDIMM; 8x DIMM sockets
- 7x PCI-E slots total: 2 PCI-E 3.0 x8, 2 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x16), 2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x8) or 1 x8 + 1 x0 (auto-switch), & 1 PCI-E 2.0 x4 (in x8)
- CPU: LGA2011
- Memory: 8x 284pin DDR4-2133/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333 DIMM Slots, Supports up to 512GB ECC Load Reduced Memory or up to 256GB ECC/REG Memory
- Socket LGA 2011
- Intel X79 chipset
- ATX form factor
- 3-way SLI and CrossFire ready
- 5 PCI-E x16 (Gen 3.0-x16/x16/x8; Gen 2.0-x1/x1) and 1 PCI-E x1
How Do You Buy The Best 2011 motherboard of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2011 motherboard? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2011 motherboard, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2011 motherboard available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2011 motherboard that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2011 motherboard?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2011 motherboard?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2011 motherboard?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2011 motherboard, much less the best one?
- Which 2011 motherboard are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2011 motherboard?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2011 motherboard, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2011 motherboard, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2011 motherboard. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 2011 motherboard buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2011 motherboard currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2011 motherboard has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 2011 motherboard?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2011 motherboard.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2011 motherboard objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2011 motherboard.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2011 motherboard, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2011 motherboard is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 2011 motherboard information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2011 motherboard is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.